Monday, March 28, 2011

We have floor, and lift off!



Lots happening around here lately. The floor is all done and looks amazing. Nearly perfectly flat and oh so smooth. Sweeping will be a breeze.


The framing started today. Those 12 foot walls sure are tall! I'm guessing the framing will be finished up tomorrow and siding will go up until the roof trusses are ready.


We decided a while ago to move our electric meter so it isn't directly in front of the front door to our house. It will be moved the far side of the front of the house. I also obviously need power to the shop so today I made a huge mess of the front yard/driveway preparing to lay conduit tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get that all buried soon and get the driveway usable soon. I only have about 75 more feet to trench, but at least the rest is just across the grass. Then the water line comes in from another direction. Carlos loves all this fresh mud to play in. More updates to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment